As more and more people use smartphones, it is important to keep our personal information and data safe. A code lock is one of the most popular ways to keep your phone safe.
I forgot my pattern lock. How do I open it? Many people have this question. It happens to everyone at least once in a while. Set your phone to pattern lock and forget it. Your kids might lock the phone while playing games at home. You’ll be the only one who can get it back. As soon as you cut it, the phone won’t work anymore.
The vivo Y31 is one of the newest smartphones on the market. It has a number of features that make it one of the most-wanted devices. But if you’ve lost your pattern lock or need to unlock your vivo Y31 for another reason, it can be hard.
You can easily unlock the vivo Y31 in this article without having to reset it to factory settings or lose any data. We are sharing more than 10 best easy ways to unlock your passwords.
Table of Contents
- 1 10 Ways To Unlock vivo Y31 Pattern & Password
- 2 Answer Google Security Questions to Unlock vivo Y31
- 3 Unlock vivo Y31 Using your Gmail Account
- 4 Hard Reset (Factory Reset) vivo Y31 to Unlock
- 5 Unlock vivo Y31 Using Google Find My Device
- 6 vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock Using Android Lock Screen Removal
- 7 Unlock vivo Y31 Lock With Forgot Password
- 8 Unlock vivo Y31 Pattern With Android Multi Tools
- 9 vivo Y31 Unlock Using Install Stock Rom
- 10 vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock By Miracle Box
- 11 vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock By UMT
- 12 Unlock vivo Y31 with Code
- 13 vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock By MRT
- 14 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 15 Conclusion:
10 Ways To Unlock vivo Y31 Pattern & Password
Using the 10 methods we have listed below, you can unlock the vivo Y31 pattern. We do not claim that there is a way to unlock the PIN password of your phone using these methods.
Those methods will be available to you, even though you can use a computer or laptop. Please follow these steps to unlock the vivo Y31.
Answer Google Security Questions to Unlock vivo Y31
You can unlock your device if you set up security questions through your Google account security.
Step 1: Turn on Your Phone and then After the lock attempt, turn your phone off continuously.
Step 2: Go to Settings ⇾ Screen Lock and select “Forget Pattern” from the list.
Step 3: Next, click on “Answer Questions” and then click “Next”.
Step 4: You will then have to fill out Google’s security questions.
Step 5: You will be able to unlock your vivo Y31 once you have answered all the security questions correctly.
Step 6: Your vivo Y31 will be ready to be used once you have created a new pattern or pin lock.
Unlock vivo Y31 Using your Gmail Account
You can unlock vivo Y31 using your Gmail account by following the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Your Unlock vivo Y31 will prompt you to enter your PIN/Password and pattern after several unsuccessful attempts.
Step 2:Enter your Username and Password to log in to your Google Account.
Step 3:After clicking on Sign in, you will need to enter your username and password.
Step 4:You will now have an unlocked vivo Y31.
Before you reset your phone:
You can hard reset, or factory data reset, your phone to unlock a pattern lock. Before doing a hard reset on your mobile, you should consider some things about what will happen to your device and what should be kept in mind.
- You should charge your mobile’s battery over 40% because if you turn it off accidentally while doing a hard reset, it may also get bricked.
- All the data on the phone will be removed if you hard reset it, so do not do this if you have anything very important on the phone. You will lose everything.
- Make sure all the buttons on the mobile work before you put it in recovery mode, as touch will not work.
- It is not the same way to reset all mobile devices.
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) vivo Y31 to Unlock
A hard reset is recommended only when none of the other remedies work. This will delete all apps, photos, music, and other data from your phone.
You can easily hard reset vivo Y31 through the Settings menu. Follow these steps to perform a factory data reset process:
To remove pattern lock of a vivo Y31 device, this is the easiest method available. However, this will erase all data from the memory of your phone. make sure you take backup data from your phone.
Follow the steps below to unlock your phone if you agree with this statement.
Step 1: To begin, turn off the phone, then press the power and volume buttons simultaneously. Your device will then fast boot. You will now be in recovery mode.
Step 2: Recovery Mode has many options, where Volume Button is up and down.
Step 3: You’ll see the option “wipe data/factory reset”.
Step 4: You’ll have to wait a few minutes before the phone turns off, and the password is removed.
Step 5: Once that’s done, you’ll be able to use the phone without a password.
Step 6: After that, you create a new password.
Step 7: You can switch on your Android phone now that it has been unlocked.
By factory resetting your phone, you can unlock your phone.
Note – Keep a backup of your data on any other device so that even if everything gets wiped out when you reset the password, it won’t matter.
Unlock vivo Y31 Using Google Find My Device
Both Android Device Manager and Find My Device works the same way.
Google Find My Device is a nifty tool for devices with lots of functionality. It’s a free service that lets users dispel phones, tablets, and computers from afar. To use Google Find My devices, the user has to be running Android 9 Pie or higher devices and first has to register their device.
Using Google Find My Device for unlocking your vivo Y31 will erase all your data.
Let me show you how:
- Visit Google Find My Device’s official site.
- You’ve got to sign in with your Google account now.
- You’ll see three options: Play Sound, Secure Device & Erase Device.
- Go to the Erase device option.
vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock Using Android Lock Screen Removal
When you open the lock of the mobile phone this way, your mobile data is not damaged. The only thing you need is a laptop or computer for this method. Follow the steps below if you’ve got both.
If In the event you do not have a Google account or do not want to lose your data, then removing the password is easy and you will not lose data. Using this software, you can remove the password of any smartphone. This software must be installed on your computer before the password can be removed.
- Download software from here ⇾ Download
Step 1: The software should be downloaded and installed on the computer.
Step 2:Upon opening the software, click the “Unlock” button, after which a new Windows window will appear.
Step 3: Connect the USB cable of the phone that you want the password removed from to the computer.
Step 4: Turn your phone to Download Mode now. No worries, just follow the instructions. Then you’re good to go.
Step 5:Click on Start once you’ve reached Download Mode. You will download the data as required.
Step 6:Automatic Password Recovery starts after the download is done.
It may take a little while, but you won’t lose any data.
Unlock vivo Y31 Lock With Forgot Password
Step 1 – A phone is locked after 30 seconds if the wrong password is entered several times. When you’re done, you’ll see a link Forgot Password at the bottom of the screen, you’ll have to click it.
Step 2 – If you click Forgot Password, you’ll be asked for your email address and your password. Your email and password must match what you use on your phone.
Step 3 – You will be prompted for the new lock after entering the correct email and password, then you will have to enter the new lock to unlock your phone.
In the guide above, we have shown how to unlock vivo Y31 lock with Forgot Password. This method works for some phones only, but not all.
You can follow the below procedure if the lock is not opening thanks to the previous method. That process works for almost every phone lock.
Unlock vivo Y31 Pattern With Android Multi Tools
You won’t find an easier way to unlock the vivo Y31 than with this tool. It is as easy as one click and will unlock any Intel or Qualcomm CPU on the fly. This will remove the pin and finger lock on the vivo Y31.
Step 1: After you have downloaded Google’s tools, you will need to open them
Step 2: Download Mtk Vcom Drive and install it on your computer.
Step 3: You need to shut down the phone, then press both the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
Step 4: At this point, the phone will be in the fast boot mode.
Step 5: You will now have to connect your vivo Y31 phone to your computer.
Step 6: Next, you will have to launch the “Android Fastboot Reset Tools” on your computer.
Step 7: Now, type in two numbers or /a
Step 8: Your phone will be unlocked after a few minutes.
vivo Y31 Unlock Using Install Stock Rom
If you want to unlock your vivo Y31, you can do so by a stock ROM. The first thing you wish to do is download the latest ROM for your phone.
Simply attach your handset to a computer, enter fast boot mode, and update it with the new ROM. This process will take about 15 minutes or so and should be done without any issues.
- First, download and install the stock ROM for your device.
- Once it’s installed, boot in recovery mode and perform a factory reset.
- Then, install the TWRP custom recovery and then use that to flash the ZIP containing your desired stock ROM.
- Now reboot into system and enjoy your unlocked phone.
The easiest way to unlock the vivo Y31 is by installing the stock ROM. This will remove any phone locks, plus it will increase your battery life and improve the performance of your device.
vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock By Miracle Box
Miracle is a software box or dongle which is used to unlock pattern passwords and remove FRP, by taking the help of this tool you can easily unlock your phone. It has an inbuilt SSD chip which helps you to recover lost data and can also be used when your phone gets damaged.
- Download Miracle Box software and the required firmware for your device.
- Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable and make sure to use the original charging cord.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the folder that contains Android File Transfer.
- Then click “Start” The program will automatically recognize when your device has been connected, so you can now start using it.
- Start by selecting the “Pattern Unlock” option, then click “Direct Unlock”.
- It will take some time before the process is complete, but once it is finished,
- You’ll see “Device successfully unlocked!”
If there’s another way to unlock the pattern, then we’ll tell you in the next section. If you liked all the info you’ve shared, I hope your problem is solved.
vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock By UMT
Our next topic is vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock UMT. Firstly, those who specialize in mobile software will be able to tell you a lot about it. If you don’t know about it already, you will know about it. Just take a look.
UMT is also a pattern unlock tool or software dongle you can use to unlock mobiles, unlock passwords, unlock fingerprints, flash mobiles, and more.
To use UMT MTK Tools on your PC, you must first open UMT MTK Tools.
- Click on the Tools/FRP button after you have clicked on the Tools/FRP button.
- Choose vivo Y31 as your brand.
- The vivo Y31 Phone is an unlocked phone. If you are looking for unlocking services for your phone, then click here.
- Please turn off your phone.
- It is highly recommended to install the MediaTek USB V Com Driver/Qualcomm Driver on your computer.
- All you have to do is plug the USB cable into your phone and then wait for the process to complete.
- You can now click Erase Fs (Do) on the menu for removing the pattern lock or the FRP lock by clicking it.
Unlock vivo Y31 with Code
By using the following codes, you will be able to reset your vivo Y31 device to unlock it. To reset your device, you will need to enter these codes.
|*#*#7780#*#*||All data on your device will be erased with this code.|
|*2767*3855#||Here’s another code. Does the same thing.|
All the below mentioned files are deleted.
- Contact information
- Apps that have been downloaded
- All the information of all the apps
- A media file is a file that contains images, videos, audio files, etc.
- Setting up Google accounts, as well as other accounts.
vivo Y31 Pattern Unlock By MRT
As mentioned, this software is similar to Miracle and Mr. Number. The main difference would be that MRT doesn’t have any additional charges.
It’s effortless to use as you just have to connect the phone to the dongle and then wait for a few minutes while the program unlocks your pattern lock.
If your phone has an FRP lock, it can take up to an hour to unlock it.
- To get started, open MRT Latest Setup on your PC.
- Choose vivo Y31 from the tabs.
- Choose your device model by clicking the button below.
- Secondly, we need to select and mark the Unlock ( Format ) option, after which we need to click on the Start Button.
- All you have to do is plug the USB cable into your phone and then wait for the process to complete.
- You just have to wait a few minutes.
- You have successfully unlocked your phone.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to Remove Forgot Password on Android Phone?
If you forgot your password, you can remove it using a professional tool. Android Unlock is such a tool. Using this method, you can remove the lock of your Android Phone without losing data. The tool can unlock all types of locked devices – Pattern, Password, Pin, Face Lock, etc.
How to unlock an Android Phone with a Google Account?
To unlock an Android phone with a Google account, simply enter the wrong pattern, PIN, or password multiple times until your phone prompts you to input your Google account username and password.
How To Break Password Lock Of vivo Y31 Phone?
For this problem, there are many solutions. You can use a professional tool like Android Unlock, or you can also use ADB Commands, Google Accounts, or Custom Recovery (SD Card Required). To unlock your phone, you can also perform a Factory Reset.
You have now seen a complete guide to unlock vivo Y31.
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you can reset your phone as well as unlock your vivo Y31.
What’s your favorite method to try first?
If you are having any trouble with the phone or need help with anything else, feel free to leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading this article 🙂. Bookmark The Droid For More Guides.